Thursday, March 8, 2012

Strawberry Milk Feltie

I am going to start out with a little back story. When I was 4 years old, I lived with my grandparents for a year in Taiwan. During that time, my grandfather would pick me up from pre-school and walk me home. He always had the fridge stocked with favored milk in little cartons. One of them was strawberry favored. The last time I saw him, he still offered me strawberry favored milk. Sadly, living in America has made me lactose intolerant but it is still a sweet memory for me. He is now gone from us but I will always remember him fondly. :) So, when my friend showed interest in a cute milk carton feltie that she saw online, I decided to make a strawberry milk carton feltie. :)


Mango pudding, Yum!


Milks are happy together in my fridge. :)


Chinese Pineapple Cakes with milk, the perfect combination! :)

I'm sorry but there's no pattern. I just cut it out as I went along. :)

1 comment:

  1. OMG! That is the cutest milk carton ever! I wish you had a template for it ;)

    Oh, before I forget, good job on the penguin feltie too! He was cute ;)

    ReplyDelete