Sunday, June 9, 2013

International Yarn Bombing Day!

June 9th is International Yarn Bombing Day aka Knit in Public Day. I was ill prepared so I made this little octopus and decide to yarn bomb my mail box. hehe


I've enjoyed seeing other's people's yarn bombing pictures. I'm too shy to actually yarn bomb and I was too busy to prepare...maybe next year, I will actually yarn bomb. :)


On the back of my crafting business card, I put a little note so he knows why there's this sparkily green octopus in the mailbox. hehe


Come Monday, my mail man will have a very nice surprise. :) I have been giving little tokens of gratitude for never tearing up or losing my mail before by placing it at the end of my mail box so he sees it when he goes to put mail in. I've gotten some very sweet thank you notes. I hope he likes this one. :)

I just wish I could put a hidden camera to see his face. hehe

I hope all of you had a great weekend and had fun yarn bombing! :)

Pattern: Small Takochu by Berrysprite
Yarn: Lion Brand Bonbons Color: Celebrate
Hook:3.50 mm
Labor: approx. 1.5 hrs
Size: approx. 2 in tall x 1 in wide

No comments:

Post a Comment