Friday, June 7, 2013

BYATWF Pictures!

It's Bring Your Amigurumi To Work Friday!! And here are some cute pictures from me and my friends.

DenDennis started this adorable activity. And this is day 1. :)

Here's my favorite picture of his friend, Morris. You can check out his other pictures and read all about it on his blog. (Click HERE)


Here are some of my pictures from today. :)



Here's the Panda hard at work checking out Morris, hard at work. :)


Ugh....He ate too much after lunch....food coma.....is it nap time? :)

And lastly, here is my best bunny friend, Rachel's picture.


You can check out her blog HERE.

My friends and I had so much fun! I hope to see more pictures for the next BYATWF. :)

Have a great weekend! :)

2 comments:

  1. could you please share your onigiri pattern? thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My Panda Onigiri (original blog post: http://crystalpanda.blogspot.com/2013/02/panda-onigiri-amigurumi.html) used a free base onigiri pattern that I changed to a panda with some felt adornment. Here is the base free pattern: http://handmadekittyblog.blogspot.com/2010/04/onigiri-couple-amigurumi-crochet.html

      Delete