Thursday, June 27, 2013

The Crocheter's Brain


The Crocheter's Brain...while this is so funny and so true, I just that whoever made this used balls of yarn instead of blogs of paint...hmm...ideas ideas. :)

Happy Friday Everyone!!! We made it another week!!!

I have so many WIPs it is not even funny. At least I have it somewhat organized. I will try to take a picture and post it so that you can see that I am pretty bad at finishing things that take longer than 1 hr now. :p This also includes editing pictures to put on my blogs. Which I am so sorry about but I hope to do better. Goal time! hehe

I hope you guys stay cool this weekend. Hang in there! The long weekend is coming up soon!

Hugs!

1 comment:

  1. LOL Love the crocheter's brain! Hope you stay cool too! Have a great weekend crafting ;)

    ReplyDelete