Friday, April 26, 2013

Crochet Minion Pillow Gift Card Holder


My cousin just turned 20 years old! That is a big birthday in the Chinese culture. So, I got her a gift card from her favorite art supply store but I couldn’t stop there. Not me! hehe
I decided to try to design my own Minion Pillow with a pocket that can fit the gift card and here is what I came up with…
Isn’t he just huggable? :) I'm starting a minion army for my cousin. hehe
Yarn: Caron Simply Soft
Findings: Polyfill, 12mm Safety eyes, embroidery floss, buttons
Hook: 4.00 mm
Size: 8in x 8in
Designed and Created by Panda8ngel Creations 2013

11 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable! And such a creative way to 'gift' a gift card to someone!!!! Can't wait to see your new projects!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO adorable!! i would love to have the pattern!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Keep an eye out on my facebook page, Panda8ngel Creations. I will post when I will giveaway or sell the pattern. :)

      Delete
  3. I love this! Do you have the pattern for sale anywhere? I would love to make some!❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) I will be giving away and/or selling the pattern before the end of this year so keep an eye out on my facebook page, Panda8ngel Creations.

      Delete
  4. this would be a nice FREE pattern...* wink* * wink*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Still thinking about it....I am working on getting the pattern together, I promise. :) And I do have a post on my fb page if you want to get it for free. :) I am debating on selling it but donating the money to a local charity. We shall see. :)

      Delete
  5. Hi,
    Did you sell or give the pattern for free ?
    Thank you . Take care .
    Please if it's for free we're can I see it.
    Try looking you up the Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,
    Have you put the pattern of the Minion Pillow on your Blog .i want to crochet it for my nieces Birthday. Thank you . I went it to you Facebook page but did not see the pattern. Thanks hope you decided to put it up for free it's very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know this is a year later, but is this pattern available?

    ReplyDelete