Tuesday, March 13, 2012

More 4 leaf clover pin patterns

I thought it would be cute to take the template from my last lucky clover design and make a pair, Mr. & Mrs. Lucky. :)



I have also found a couple more free 4 leaf clover patterns for you guys to make. I hope they bring you luck, at least so you don't get pinched. :)


I found this video tutorial on how to make a crochet 4 leaf clover. It's nice but I had to change it up a little and write it out for myself.

Make a magic circle
chain 3
2 triple crochet into the magic circle
chain 3
1 single crochet into the magic circle
= 1 leaf
repeat 3 more times to get a total of 4 leaves
tighten magic circle
fasten off
can use a smaller hook size to chain 8-10 for the stem
I wove the end back up the back of the stem and weave it through and add a pin back

&...


Here's an very easy and quick felt 4 leaf clover pattern.

I am re-thinking the idea of wearing this because you never know, I might just get pinched by some really cute guy. hehe Have a lucky day!

1 comment:

  1. They are all so adorable! My favorite one is the crochet leave. thanks for the pattern.

    ReplyDelete