Sunday, March 11, 2012

Kawaii Octopus Amigurumi V3

My friend, Rachel, loved her octopus and asked me to make another one for their MobiCon booth. Here is my 3rd incarnation and it's a girl this time and she's so kawaii! :) This time I didn't change the original pattern. My inspiration was the lolita fashion from Japan.



I put a lobster clasp and some chain on her so that she can be hung from keys or purses and shown off. :) I wanted to make the chain and clasp part of the doll more so I wove the yarn through the chain to cover it up a little more.


No Flash
With Flash
Close up
 If you've seen enough of this cutie, then don't scroll down any further but I think she is so cute, she deserves a few more pictures. :) She was a great model by the way. hehe






 

I hope your weekend was filled with some awesome crafting. :) Mine went by way too fast. :p

1 comment:

  1. OMG! I love your lolita octupus. She's so kawaii!

    Cute idea for the keychain to be wrapped in yarn to not detract from the octupus!

    ReplyDelete