Monday, January 2, 2012

Rose Parade

I went to the 123rd Annual Rose Parade in Pasadena, California with my mom. It is the first time for the both of us even though we have lived 30min away for more than 8 years. :) I have to thank my friend, Elizabeth, for saving us front row seat. She has an indoor playground business there and so saved her store front for friends and customers since noon the day before.

Here are a few of my favorite pictures and floats. Enjoy :)

Theme this year "Just Imagine..."
 

Sweet Dreams
Kenny G
US Marines
1st Marine Division Camp Pendleton, California
Cal Poly Universities
Go Cal Poly Pomona!!
City of Glendale
Kinect for Xbox 360

President's Trophy from Pagar Alam, Beauty of South Sumatera
Wonderful Indonesia
National Trophy by Western Asset
My favorite horses of the parade.
Go LA!
Paramount Pictures: 100 years of Movie Magic


I love Paints and Pintos
Look at these cute ponies!
International Trophy. Spirit of Prosperity and Harmony

A School Band all the way from Japan
Grand Marshal's Trophy. The Dream Believer by Discover Card
Bob Hope Humor Trophy
La Canada Flintridge


City of Hope
Lathrop K. Leishman Trophy. Everybody Walk by Kaiser
There were many more floats, horses, and bands but here are my highlights. :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow! It looks like you had a lot of fun. The band's from Sweden and Japan looked out of place with the rest of the parade. But overall, very nice ;)

    ReplyDelete