Sunday, February 12, 2012

Not just another bracelet

I think this will be my last paracord bracelet post for a while. :p You're welcome. :)

Chain Sinnet Square Knot
There is a very nice video tutorial here. The great thing about this is that it looks like the regular survival bracelet but it is easier to undo in a real emergency.


This the back end, I tucked the melted ends in so it doesn't scratch you while you wear it.


You see that silver on the one loop. It is there on purpose. I ended this bracelet so that if you pulled that loop and then you pull on the two ends sideways, it falls apart. It makes it even faster to take apart. :) Hey, every second counts.


I used the lanyard knot to make the knot. I just pulled the loop long enough so it goes around your wrist.








A great gift for the Valentine man in your life. I just don't have one yet. :P

5 comments:

  1. Looks like a great idea for a man bracelet! The army should make them for soldiers. No joking, it's a great way to keep something they need in an emergency on them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thinking of making some for some Army guys who are deployed to Afghanistan but I would need to get a different color. The red would be all wrong. :p

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks really nice! May be my son would like this. Thanks for the link to the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you go to the cloud of words and click on paracord, you will find the other tutorials. I think the first one I made would be the easiest for your son. It's just figure 8s around 2 cords. :) I hope you guys have fun. :) Please send me pics. :)

      Delete