Wednesday, December 21, 2011

3 Days till Chirstmas

My first Christmas presents from my good friend Bunny!


Isn't this wrapping paper so cute! And it is so her! :) I love it. It has the feel of an old fashioned Christmas. It just puts me in the mood. :) Although, it does remind me of some patterns for Ugly Sweaters....hehe but I think this wrapping paper is adorable.


Doesn't this vision make you smile? :)


OMG...this little reindeer is so cute! :) It has some really cute goodies inside including a Panda! :)


I want to use this as a purse. :) I wonder where she gets all these cute boxes...


A beautiful huge box filled with lots of goodies! :) I did open it before Christmas but am so happy! :)
If you would like to see everything I got, please check out her blog. :)

-------------------------------------------------

On another note, I made this cute quick earrings to add a little bling to a Xmas gift. :)



We are almost there guys!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment