Sunday, September 16, 2012

Quick Crochet Flower Coaster

I've been drinking a lot of ice water lately to cool down. The only problem is that the condensation creates that water ring on whatever it touches. I don't want my wood to get damaged and I don't want my crafting supplies to get wet. Solution, crochet a coaster. :)



Yarn: Lion Brand Vanna's Choice
Hook: 6 mm
Pattern: Springtime Coasters by Whiskers & Wool
I did not chain 3 to move up to the next round. I did a fake double crochet. I will post the tutorial later. I really like this fake out because there's no seam which is nicer.


It works well and the best part is that it fits all sizes of mugs and cups. :)
If you want it really water proof though, I would glue a round piece of cork to the underside.

I hope you all had a very nice weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment