Monday, September 3, 2012

HBD Panda!! Thirty, Dirty, and Flirty!!

It's my birthday!! I am 30yo!! Ahhh!!! hehe
Yes, this year, it falls exactly on Labor Day. I really don't mind a 3 day weekend for my birthday. :)
I am very happy and I feel very loved. :) Thank you to all my friends and family for making me feel beautiful. :)
I thought it would be fitting to leave you guys with some cute Panda Birthday pictures.

























Cake!!!

Funi the Panda enjoys eating her birthday cake to celebrate her first Australian birthday at Adelaide Zoo on August 23, 2010 in Adelaide, Australia. Funi, meaning 'Lucky Girl', turns four years old today. Funi, who shares an enclosure with Wang Wang, are the only Giant Pandas in the Southern Hemisphere and the first to live permanently in Australia.

Don't bother me, I'm eating Birthday cake. :)





And Happy Labor Day!!!

2 comments: