Friday, April 13, 2012

Despicable Me Minion Amigurumi

I would like you all to meet Mindy's Minion. He was made from this free pattern for a mini Minion. I used the yarn I had on hand so it came out to be way bigger than the ones pictured with the pattern. I still think he's so funny and adorable! :)

While I was putting on his overalls, I realized that the eye was smooshing in a funny way. The eye really makes the facial expression. :) Here are the funny eye expressions.

Regular Eye

About to cry, No!!!

Really? OMG...I can't believe it (sarcastic)

Mad because you haven't finished me already
So, ok, I finally finished him. Please tell him to stop looking at me that way. O.o

I want to give you a hug! 
Hug me!
Front
Mindy has made up a symbol for her brand. I was thinking of cutting some felt into the shape of a pocket and having her stitch on her brand symbol and then we could stitch it to the font of his overalls. If we do, I will post pictures of it up. :)

Back
Do you think he needs two tiny back pockets? I think his butt needs to be a little bigger if he's going to be copying them on the copy machine at work. hehe



He's so happy to be done and going to his new home soon. :)

Banana?
I hope you guys have a great weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment