Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!



Hope everyone's Thanksgiving is going smoothly. :) There is too much to be thankful for and for that I am extremely thankful. :)


Thanksgiving Turkey!!! So yummy and moist! Thanks Mrs. Tang! :)



Look at all the yummy food! We eat American food on Thanksgiving but not the traditional sides. There is fried cream cheese wontons, fried and baked potato balls with ground beef and cheese inside. Next there is corn with bacon, traditional stuffing, croissants with ham wrapped inside, and Chinese stir fried zucchini and mushrooms in butter, garlic, and black pepper. My mom bought tamales and french rolls. (I don't know why...hehe) The youngest daughter made boiled string beads that you dip in a mayo and soy sauce sauce. That was really yummy! But my fav is the potato salad with ham and carrots, no peas for me please. :)


Dessert is Whole Food's cheesecake with fruit topping (blackberry, blue berry, and strawberry) and Fresh and Easy Cappuccino ice cream.


You can also add almond slivers and Fresh and Easy Mango Sorbet. I have to say the Mango is very good in flavor and when you pair it with the blackberries, it is super yummy! :)

I had a half coffee and half black tea to drink with dessert. Now, I am so full and have food coma. Gotta wait 1-2 hours before taking my nap or else it will all become fat! In the meantime, I am going to finish another scarf! :)

Have a great holiday with friends, family, and lots of good food!!! I am thankful for you all!

1 comment:

  1. Everything looks delicious! I'm glad you had fun on Thanksgiving!

    I didn't take any photos of our spread of food :*( But I think yours looks more interesting :)

    ReplyDelete