Saturday, November 5, 2011

Curlicue Scarf

I wanted a fast and easy scarf but my knitting supplies were...somewhere...therefore I had to use what I had on hand. That left me to find some crochet patterns. I came across this cute ruffle scarf but it was still a bit too much work because like knitting, I have not crochet in a while. But I was very happy to find another pattern that was similar and easier.


This  3-2-1 Curlicue Scarf is really easy and only 3 rows. Happily, I started working on it with my Bernat Bamboo Natural Blends Linen color yarn. It is made from 89% bamboo and 11% acrylic. It is a very soft yarn but comes in these small balls. After 2 balls and 2 hours later, all that I had, my scarf was left unfinished.

Curlicue scarf in progress
I got though almost 2 rows. I am going to grab another ball of the linen color and for the last row/edge, I think I am going to use a pink color of the same yarn. :) It looks so fun because it is so ruffly and it was fast and easy. I don't think I want to use a novelty yarn like eye lash because it will be too itchy to me. I like the softness of this bamboo yarn with the ruffles.

 I think I found the scarf I am going to make for my Xmas gifts. Shhh....hehe

Good night or should I say, Good morning. Have a nice weekend!

1 comment:

  1. When I was at the craft show yesterday, there was a vendor who was selling those types of scarves!

    You should make an Etsy store!

    ReplyDelete