Sunday, September 4, 2011

Just Needed to Bead :)

I had an itch to bead so I did these quick ones to satisfy myself. :)

Scotty Doggie
 Yesterday I wanted to do something cute. My mom has this silver one that I've always wanted so I made another one for myself. Isn't he just so cute! :) Used Swarovski crystals of course :) and he's about as tall as my thumb. :)

Some Hello Kitty heads I have
The smaller one was made with 3mm and the bigger one with 4mm Swarovski crystal bicones. They are reversible, the face is on both sides. :) And this is just part of my 3D beaded Hello Kitty collection. I will post the others later. :) I was talking to my friend, Trinity, on the phone and when I told her I had something for her, she said "Hello Kitty?" hehe Sadly at the time I had to say no, so I decided to make one for her. :)

Trinity's Purple Hello Kitty Head
She loves purple so I made it purple. :) I think the round eyes are cuter than the bicone ones. I can't wait to surprise her with this cutie. :)

I think the next itch will be more earrings...hehe maybe, maybe another bracelet..who knows. hehe

2 comments:

  1. All your little creatures are adorable. The next time I come out to CA we should have a class together. Though I might be a hopeless student at beading!!

    Can't wait to see your next project :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG..i cant believe my name made it to one of your topic. i feel so special. i love the Hello Kitty you made me. thanks love!! cant wait to see more of your beautiful work

    ReplyDelete