Friday, October 28, 2011

Halloween Package for my Bunny friend

My friend, Bunny loves Halloween. This year, I saw some really cute stuff so I sent her a Halloween package. I don't know why but I have been bit by the Halloween spirit. :)

Pre-halloween package package.

Other Uses for Candy Corn

Other Uses for Candy Corn

This shirt is from an online store called, Shirt Woot. They only have about 20 shirts on sale and every so often the bottom sellers get discontinued. This shirt was sadly one of them.  I just read from an email she sent that she loves candy corn so I saw this shirt and thought it was perfect. Hopefully, it will fit. : / If it doesn't, I hope it will make a cute pillow. hehe

Actual Halloween Package:

Pot Holders Set


This bunny loves to bake so I thought it would be a cute way to keep your paws from burning. :) Every time I look at them, it makes me want to bake something more Fall...hehe

Halloween and Thanksgiving cookie cutters
I think she was eyeing some cookie cutters but since we are just about on the other side of the country from each other, hopefully she doesn't already have these. :) You can't have too many cookie cutters. :) I want to find some stainless steel ones and make eggs or pancakes in weird shapes. Hmm...I wonder if it would work...would the heat get to the sides? Can't wait to try. :)

The Halloween card.
That candy corn is a necklace. :) Isn't she a cutie?

Inside of the card
But what really got me was the inside. Rachel is a real sweetie. I would mistaken her for a treat. :)

Brooches
I am sending the brooches I worked so hard to make for her safe keeping and use. :) I know she will take care of them and appreciate them for the rest of her life. :) If only i could get her to send me some of her soul in the form of pictures of her wearing them...muahahah!


Happy Halloween Bunny!

No comments:

Post a Comment