Saturday, July 13, 2013

Panda's 4th of July Holiday 2013

Happy 4th of July!!! I know it's a little late on the posting but that 4 day weekend wore me out! hehe

To start the holiday right, on July 3th, the Panda took her mom to the Hollywood Bowl to see Josh Groban in concert and for some fireworks!



It seems that the Panda developed a little bit of a crush on the amazing singer. :) I saw some major flirting going on...hehe

<3 <3 <3

For the actual holiday, we went to the beach with friends. It was a very long day. It started at 8am and ended at 1am the next day....yea...we party hard! hehe



Sadly, the water was too cold to go boogie boarding in so we stayed on the beach and nom nom nom all day long. Ya know, just being pandas. hehe

This weekend was also the second Bring Your Amigurumi To Work Friday. Since I spent the day sleeping, eating, watching tv, and recovering from July 4th, I didn't take any pics. I needed a vacation to get over the holiday. hehe

Live your Life and Be Panda Happy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment