Saturday, October 27, 2012

Sea Themed Bridal Shower Prizes 3-5 - Little Whale Ami Keychains

These are the last few prizes that I made for my friend's bridal shower.
There is this game called Pass the Presents where someone reads a cute story with a lot of "right" and left"s. Everyone gets in a circle, and whenever they hear those words, they pass the prize left or right. The person reads it faster and faster and the 3 that ends with the prizes at the end of the story gets them. It's a fun ice breaker. hehe


The 3 little whales look so cute together but they will be going to separate homes.

They were all made with the same pattern: Whaleby Ex-astris1701
She didn't add a smile but I like smiles.
Yarn: Lily's Sugar'n Cream
Hook: 4.25mm
Safety Eyes: 9 mm

Let me introduce you to them individually. :)


Here is Big Ben. He is a foodie and loves trying new places. That's how he got so big (extra white row)! He is a little self conscious so wanted a profile shot. He asks that if you know of some absolutely yummy places to eat at, please leave a comment below. :)


This is Timmy, don't let that angelic smile fool you, he loves to get into lots of trouble. Right now, he's wrapping all the prizes in the same size box and wrapping paper. Don't worry, I caught him in time and added little notes on the bottom so I know which prizes are where. He plans to have a real good time at the party. I need to remember to keep an eye on him.


And lastly, is Shy Sally. She loves these guys but sometimes she just wants to curl up alone with a good book. So, if you have any good sci-fi or romance novels that you would recommend her reading, please comment below. :) She's almost gone through my whole library and kindle collection. :p

I promise to pass along all the suggestions. :) Have a good weekend everyone. I hope you guys aren't going crazy trying to finish all the Halloween crafts you have yet to do. :p I have to confess, I still haven't decorated yet. :p



2 comments:

  1. Super cute little whales! Tell Big Ben that Sugar Rush is a fabulous place to eat, especially their French toast with banana syrup! If he lived over here, he could try some of the caramel apple cupcakes I'm making today :)

    Keep a sharp eye out for Timmy! He's sneaky!

    Hmm....books for Sally? Fairy tales! Those are always good. Kate Locke's new book..........and any of the romances by Julia Quinn :)

    I'm love the idea of your 'ice breaker'. The guests will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! these guys are absolutely super cute! I will try these after the holiday.

    ReplyDelete