Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Valentines Earrings


Since I didn’t have a Valentines, I decided to give mine to my first love, my mom. :)

She has been asking me to make her earrings but I’ve been acting like I was ignoring her. And since she wasn’t interested in chocolates, I decided to hide 6 pairs of earrings in a box of chocolates. Lol I had to ask her to open the box or they would’ve just sat there. I wish I had taken a pic of her face bc she was so surprised and happy. :)

Crystal beads on interchangeable lever backs.
I saw these earrings at my local bead store and fell in love. They were longer with one more set of beads in a smaller size on each end but that would be too long for my mom so I kept it more our length.


Here are the other 4 pairs of earrings. All used Swarovski crystals and were quite a simple design but I love them and so do my mom! :)

2 comments:

  1. Lol is that the chocolate box I sent you? If it is, it's a great way to gift those earrings to your mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's soooo cute. I see that you like minions. There's a very(!!!!!) cute FREE pattern here:
    http://littleyarnfriends.com/post/65425732587/crochet-pattern-minion-beanie
    CHARGE ON, MINION CROCHETERS!!!!!
    Happy Crocheting!
    KC

    ReplyDelete