Sunday, February 17, 2013

4 Beaded Earrings for Birthday Girl


I made 4 pairs of earrings for my friend, Mel's birthday this month.

image

Blue Lace Diamond Earrings
image
Materials: 4mm Swarovski crystal bicone (Aqua), 5mm Swarovski Faceted Disc Crystal AB, Swarovski crystal pendant, Blue Toho size 11 Seed Beads, Nylon string, Triangle jump ring, Earring finding
Main motif from: WendySue's Lace Earrings

Tear drop layered earrings
image
Materials: Swarovski bicone crystals in 4mm and 3mm, seed beads, bugle beads, Beadalon colored nylon coasted stainless steal sting, gold earring wires, crimp beads
Design by me, Panda8ngel Creations
Panda's Tip of the Day: I didn't have any gold crimp tubes so I just colored my silver ones gold with a gold paint pen

Black and White Medallion Earrings
Materials: Nylon string, 4mm Swarovski bicones, seed beads, earring findings

And Lastly, Dangle Hearts
Materials: Swarovski crystal heart pendant, 3mm Swarovski bicones, seed beads, bugle beads, jump rings, silver wire, earring finding
Designed by me, Panda8ngel Creations. :)

And here is how I packaged them all. :)


Thanks for visiting and checking out my earrings. :) I hope you enjoyed looking at them. My friend loved them and promptly exchanged the earrings she had on for the black and white ones that matched her outfit. Luckily, the earrings she had on originally was not from her husband because he would've objected. :)
Hope you have a nice weekend!

3 comments:

  1. How beautiful! I knew she would love those earrings when I saw this post......not to mention the gorgeous packaging! Makes it extra special ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what beautiful gifts! I'll take a matching bracelet too please. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha...To which earrings would you like to see a matching bracelet? :)

      Delete